Healthcare practice areas
Winters & King’s health law practice encompasses a wide range of legal services which include:
- Transactions such as asset purchases, mergers and acquisitions.
- Joint ventures and partnerships among health care providers, hospitals and service providers.
- Reviewing agreements and relationships for compliance with the Stark and Anti-Kickback laws.
- Advising clients on compliance with various state statutes and rules impacting healthcare services and reimbursements.
- Defending and managing audits and investigations of alleged Stark Law, Anti-Kickback or other fraud and abuse violations.
- HIPAA Compliance, including designing compliance policies and procedures; defending and managing OCR investigations; and internal compliance audits.Negotiation of settlements with government agencies.
- Drafting and updating HIPAA privacy and security programs and policies.
- Corporate and strategic planning, such as corporate structure, choice of entity, and restructuring to comply with restrictions.
Who we serve
Our client base in the health law practice is diverse and wide-ranging:
- Solo practitioners, physician groups and ancillary service providers.
- Minor emergency centers.
- Clinical service providers and imaging centers.
- Home care and hospice facilities.
- Medical device manufacturers.
- Tissue banks.
- Intraoperative monitoring providers (CNIM, D.ABNM).
An experienced health care attorney is a valuable tool
We understand the challenges involved in navigating a constantly changing and complex health care industry. We have attorneys with broad backgrounds that understand not only the health care regulations but also the practical issues impacting the operation of the business. Our principles guide every area of our practice, and our clients appreciate and value our unique approach. Call us today at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your legal issue. You can count on us for our values as well as our professionalism and competence.