Michael J. King
An experienced litigator for business nonprofits and other business organizations
Attorney Michael J. King is a founding member and shareholder at Winters & King, Inc. and is our chief and most experienced litigator. During decades of legal practice, he has represented a variety of nonprofit and business organizations in liability litigation. In addition to leveraging his substantial courtroom experience, Attorney King provides legal counsel to our clients regarding transactional issues and general business law.
Mike has earned an AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell® which means his peers have granted him the highest rating available for his legal ability and professional ethics.
He has been honored with awards from “Oklahoma Best Lawyer,” “Tulsa Finest Lawyer,” and “Superlawyer.”
Attorney King is a prolific writer and speaker regarding legal issues involving churches and other nonprofit and for-profit business organizations, and is a supporter of many worthy volunteer agencies throughout the community.
He is a presiding municipal court judge in the City of Sand Springs, Oklahoma. His reputation as a skilled attorney has prompted government agencies and representatives to seek his advice on pending legislation.
Putting litigation and transactional experience to work for you
Every case is different and requires unique skills and experience. Our staff includes litigation and transactional attorneys with decades of experience. We are principled advocates whose clients appreciate and value our unique approach. Call us today at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your legal issue. You can count on our values as well as our professionalism and competence.
- Business law
- Personal injury
- Business transactions
- State of Oklahoma
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Western District of Arkansas
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Cherokee Nation Supreme Court
- US Supreme Court
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma
- Northern District of Illinois
- Middle District of Florida
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Central District of California
- Northern District of Texas
- J.D., with honors, Oral Roberts University
- B.A., Texas Tech University
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Presiding Judge of the Municipal Court of the City of Sand Springs, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Best Lawyer
- Tulsa Finest Lawyer
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers