Meet Our Team at Winters & King, Inc.
Many areas of practice. One set of values.
It takes a team of truly talented individuals to effectively represent our diverse clientele. At Winters & King, Inc., we combine our skills and experience to serve the wide range of legal needs of our clients.
- Thomas J. Winters — Attorney Winters, one of our founding partners, serves as an agent and negotiator for many of our author clients. He uses his negotiating skill and knowledge of the publishing business to protect the interests of authors and help them interact with publishers.
- Michael J. King — Attorney King is a founding partner and lead litigator at Winters & King, Inc. He has extensive courtroom experience advocating on behalf of churches, ministries, for-profit and nonprofit organizations during litigation. He is also a key part of our business law and contracts practice.
- Karen L. King — Attorney King has more than 25 years of experience in the practice of law and concentrates on insurance law, personal injury and workers compensation. Her personal injury practice encompasses both litigation and alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation.
- Ronald M. Fraley — Attorney Fraley has practiced law since 1988 and has been a member of the team at Winters & King, Inc. for more than 10 years. His areas of practice include divorce, juvenile issues, collections, and criminal defense work.
- S. Greg Pittman — Attorney Pittman is both a lawyer and a licensed certified public accountant (CPA, inactive). He handles estate planning, asset protection, taxation issues and business litigation.
- Wesley R. Carter — Attorney Carter joined Winters & King, Inc. in 2008. His primary area of practice is nonprofit organizations law, but he also handles employment, contract, and intellectual property issues.
- Ted J. Nelson — Attorney Nelson is an experienced litigator and has represented a variety of religious tax-exempt organizations. He specializes in areas of business law and litigation, real estate, landlord-tenant matters, and work with tax-exempt religious organizations and churches.
- Spencer C. Pittman — Attorney Spencer C. Pittman is a valued member of the litigation team at Winters & King, Inc. Mr. Pittman has proven to be a successful and aggressive civil trial attorney.
Call us today to put a diverse team of legal professionals to work for you
Every case is different and requires unique skills and experience. Our staff is comprised of individual attorneys with skills that encompass a variety of areas of law. We are guided by our principles in every area of our practice. Our clients appreciate and value this unique approach. Call us today at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your legal issue. You can count on our values as well as our professionalism and competence.