CityPlex Towers Suite 5900  
2448 East 81st Street |
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137

Sales Tax and Property Tax Exemption

Many churches mistakenly think a Tax ID Number (TIN) is equivalent to sales tax exemption and property tax exemption. However, these exemptions are not an automatic benefit of operating as a church or a nonprofit organization. Each state has unique filing requirements and qualifications to apply for and maintain sales tax exemption or property tax exemption. These exemptions can be an excellent benefit for nonprofit organizations to save money and further your exempt purposes.

Our firm will gladly take care of the process so you can concentrate on reaching more people through the money you save. Call us today at 918.494.6868 or contact us online to schedule a consultation regarding your legal issues.

Winters & King, Inc.